Below are key elements of the service, many of which can be placed on the landing page.
Remote Oracle Database Performance Assessment
* Service Description.
This is a remote Oracle Database Performance assessment.
* Service Features.
a. multi-perspective analysis
b. specific and ranked recommendations
c. management summaries
d. graphical and numerical
e. expert analysis
* Service Deliverables.
The deliverables are:
a. A complete Oracle Database performance evaluation and analysis document, including tables, charts, and references. The document format is:
- Management Summary
- Operating System Analysis
- Oracle Database Analysis
- Application Analysis
b. Each assessment is led by Oracle ACE Director, Craig Shallahamer.
c. A one year Stori license ‐ OraPub's performance analysis product.
d. A followup email to answer any questions you may have.
e. Inside access to OraPub and its partners.
- does NOT need to include OraPub.com heading and footer.
- include call to action
- include contact form (name and email)
- include social sharing buttons (twitter, linkedin)
- single page; not tabs, etc. (keep it simple)
- the key selling points shown (perhaps a section of the long page)
- organization of the service deliverable (i.e., report) clearly highlighted
- it's obvious the report is both text and graphics and well organized.
- The detailed product page (beta) can be found here:
- An actual sample deliverable, which you can grab images from, can be found here: