The basic information blocks that are found on the main page are following:
1. the logo
2. Quotations in the header of the site. Change automatically after a specified amount of time elapses (configured by the administrator) using the animation effects.
3. button "ask the expert". With the ability to ask a question without reloading the page, however, represents the ability to jump to a page with a more expanded form with a large number of fields.
4. main menu. Displays links to the main sections of the site
5. Slider with cyclical banners. They can be either pictures (link to any page of the site) and video playback without reloading the page including on mobile devices. That is, will the HTML 5 technology.
6. left menu (categories). Allows quick access to additional site sections
7. Search string with autocomplete# values (the so called "smart search") the opportunity to question
8. Block "question-answer" with a list of questions. Additional info about this block (question-answer):
- This block should be at the very visible position on the site.
- This section is very important for the site.
- It should be somewhere in the middle of the site.
This block will not be accompanied by pictures. Only text. The unit shall consist of the list of questions, on which you can click and get immediate answer that expands without reloading the page.
9. A calendar of events. Shows a list of upcoming events with brief information with the ability to jump to a page with detailed description of activities
10. «Recent articles» with a list of recent articles
11. Block with announcements (News)
12. Block with summary statistics. Number of users online, the number of questions-answers, the number of registered users
13. North part of the site (footer) with static information, counters, etc.
Below is the preliminary structure of all sections and subsections. This structure is advisory only and will be refined during the development of prototype pages. In the future, the administrator at any time has the ability to change how the site structure, and the names of the sections/subsections.
The main sections and subsections of the site:
• Home page
• Announcements (like News)
• Fiqh Council
• Arbitration and Mediation
• Our partners
• About the Center