Cómo sean 9B comenzó su viaje en diseño de landing page
¿Cómo se te conoce?
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
Kernow Dating is a dating website for people living in Cornwall. Cornwall is a province / region within the United Kingdom and has a population of circa 600,000 people. The name Kernow Dating comes from the word "Kernow" which is Cornish for "Cornwall".
The website is powered by a multi-national dating app and the only requirement is to re-design the homepage - http://www.kernowdating.co.uk - so just a one page (landing page) design required.
The key target market are:
- Single Males + Females
- Living in Cornwall (here is a google map showing you where cornwall is: https://www.google.com.au/maps/place/Cornwall,
- Age: 18 to 55 (customers are very evenly spread across the age groups - there is no particularly strong demographic targeted)
¿Qué idea tienes, qué estilo te gusta para tu landing page?
Please feel free to design the website with whatever colours you'd like. The current site is rather bland and boring - it needs a refresh!
There are plenty of URL examples below to help guide you.
There needs to be engaging imagery of couples - see the website examples below for inspiration of the type of imagery.
Elementos para incluir en la página de inicio
1. Links / Buttons appropriately placed for Login, Blog, Sign up
2. sign up form. See the comment above attached to the domain name for Uniformdating.com to get guidence on what's required for the multi-step form - however you only need to design the first step to show how the form looks on the landing page.
3. Member feed - a carousel / grid of current / latest members - you can make this as large (or include as many images of people) as required - because this can be automatically driven by the dating application.