We don't have a logo. But we want to keep the creation of the logo very simple.
Can you create a simple, typography based-logo?
We like the use of the "`" on top of the I in Involved. So it becomes "Ìnvolved".
- Design with very strong focus on content , working with typography
- Pay attention to typography . Sans serif font with a fine, sharp look. Eg Open Sans or variants
- No exotic custom fonts
- Slim design with lots of white space , no unnecessary frames and similar use
- No drop shadows or gradients etc, it must remain simple
- Simple organization , no-nonsense
- Rock-solid , solid , reliable ( but not the look of a dull sofa )
- Involved, warm hearted and friendly
- Fresh, modern , contemporary (but not an arty - farty look of a creative agency )
Visuals ( 3 services at the top in the wireframe)
- No pictures or standard stock material
- Simple but unique
- Software Delivery : e.g. man behind laptop desk , male 's on next with paper in hand with schedule
- Consulting : e.g. two men infront of board with sticky notes
- Sourcing : e.g. three men, each in different color
- Visuals may be really simple : eg like http://kroos-taalopleidingen.eu ( red and green men )
Ready for Responsiveness
- One breakpoint for mobile, we will make the desktop version fluid so it works on tablet- follow grid very strictly pls!
- No unnecessary lines or boxes -> in favor of responsiveness and fluid