Cómo Robert of SXe comenzó su viaje en gráficos e ilustraciones
¿Cómo se te conoce?
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Mobiliario y decoración interior
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
We are a clock company that makes: Alarm Clocks & Wall Clocks. Our brand is well known in the US, Canada, and Europe. We sell our products to some of the largest retail stores in US and Canada and are also available for purchase online.
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
Clock Dial Artwork:
1. First see references - We are developing a wood wall clock based on a decorative picture frame (see included photo references) Notice we are converting a square frame and making it into a round shape. We will be putting your dial into this frame.
2. Dial should include a full set of traditional numbers 1-12. (not all roman numerals). You may use a mix of traditional numbers & roman numbers. -I prefer the numbers to be unique typography. I want to avoid using standard fonts.
3. I would like to have some details (hour / minute marks) or other details. I do not want the details to overpower the numbers or wood frame.
******** I am looking to make a costal wall clock that is traditional & casual. This will ideally be in a living room of a family home. - I like the look and feel of vintage liquor bottles. Specifically the unique typography, well balanced layout with details and worn distress (background and vectors)
Final artwork needs to be PDF format, 300dpi and CMYK.
LOOKING TO HIRE!!!!!!!
I am hosting this contest for two reasons:
1. I need this dial artwork created
2. SEEKING TALENT!!!!! I have many projects that are similar to this. My business is clocks, and I am constantly looking to make new designs. I am hoping to meet talented designers to work with one on one on future projects.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte