Our contest is up and running. We would love to see your ideas!
We write children's journal books for three levels: preschool, elementary, middle school.
This one is for Preschool (ages 4 and 5 years old).
For this project you are just designing a cover and 1 pair of interior layout (page 4 of the pdf that says obey on one side and day 1, 2, 3 on the other side).
If you win, we will go on to have you to finish designing the book to include:
- 3 static pages layout
- 7 more pairs of illustrated layout pages that are all different (park scene, indoor house scene, etc)
The theme is cute puppies.
- We would like a dog/puppy theme throughout
- We want colorful, fun, vector layouts
- for the illustrated pages, some cute dog scenes
- kid friendly fonts
- our program has 3 years worth of books per level divided by color year. This book is the red year. so the cover needs to be red and some type of redish on the interior
- Colors need to be compatible with Tiny Trackers logo on second page and Truth Trackers logo
- we desire any creativity you have :)
- we want illustrated pages or are open to purchasing vectors