Elder Mediation BC (EMBC)
We are a non-profit society and are affiliated with Elder Mediation Canada. Our members come from a range of professional backgrounds, including mediation, social work, finance and law. EMBC objectives include:
- Promoting the independence and well-being of older adults in British Columbia by encouraging the use of affordable mediation services;
- Providing education, training and resources to elder mediators in British Columbia;
- Supporting development of certification programs and standards for elder mediators in British Columbia
- Helping certified elder mediators to maintain their skills through continuing education programs with a focus on developments in British Columbia affecting older adults;
- Distributing information on aging-related topics, with a focus on the use of elder mediation;
- Providing opportunities for networking and information sharing between elder mediators, and individuals and organizations interested in elder mediation, in British Columbia
- older adults and their families
- professionals who work with older adults and their families, including health care workers, social workers, counselors, mediators, lawyers, financial advisors etc
- people who want to become certified elder mediators
A clean and concise website we can build upon as our organization grows, including basic navigation and wordpress page templates for: Home, About EMBC, About Elder Mediation, Find a Mediator, Resources, Membership, Contact Us and Members Forum
See the attached logo which has already been designed.
We need a layered PSD file.