We want a clear, modern design. With a slight web 2.0 feel :: rounded corners, depth of field (so the page doesn't feel flat).
- Clean Straight forward navigation
- We want a website and a blog (see our existing site :: http://www.4injured-losangeles.com )
- We want a header that is informative, but not too large.
- We want an opt-in box above the fold (we are currently using aweber for our email management, so it has to work with that) (maybe tie the opt-in form into the header on the right hand side of the site)
- We would like the ability to have video integrated into the site easily (from YouTube or Viddler, etc.)
- Must be integrated into FaceBook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Must be designed to get people to sign up for the "Free Case Evaluation"
- Must have the ability to add tags
Here are some sites that we like, but they are not quite "modern" enough:
We would like the most of the same navigation elements as:
(We do not expect to change this structure too much so please ensure your submissions will fit into the different page requirements.)
We would like the upper left of the header to read "Bernard Law Group" in a smaller text. and the main focus of the header to read, "Nagelberg & Bernard Law Group" (centered)
We would like to have 3 ways they can contact us laid out above the fold from left to right:
"3 ways you can get help now...
1. Call us at 1.800.232.7070
2. Email us by clicking here
3. Fill out the contact form to the right"