Cómo buffalochicken comenzó su viaje en icono o botón
Nombre de la empresa
The Wing Coop (Chicken Wing Restaurant)
What we are trying to do is to develop some personality for each of our chicken wing sauces - our restaurant serves national award winning chicken wing sauces. Most of the sauces are at the HOT end of the scale, but some are much more mild in nature.
The masks should be unique and entertaining. If you were to look at some of the stores online selling "wrestling masks", you will get an idea for how different they can be.
Our goal is to have a series of masks - 17 total - one for each of our sauces. The goal is that people will recognize and identify each face/mask with a particular sauce. The names of our sauces are on our menu at http://www.wingcoop.com. Some examples are - Loco Lime, Santa Tabasco, Honey Habanero, Garlic Parmesan, Out of Bounds, Black Diamond, Chipotle Canonero, Tiger Teriyaki......
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
The target market will be mostly boys and men - they seem to be about 75% of our customers. Nothing that couldn't be enjoyed or laughed at by all ages.
We have a solid customer base, but want to expand the visibility of our sauces.
1. Think of these as avatars, but without any bodies, just the head.
2. Simplicity is the key. These designs will often be used in very low pixel setting, like on copied B&W take out menus. Thus extreme details are not only not needed, they may actually hinder our use of the images.
3. Consider the masks of "El Santo" or the "Blue Demon" in terms of simplicity and contrast. Many other facial elements from chili peppers to flames can be used, provided we can still see them in low pixel settings.
4. No eyeballs, as you can see on other wrestling masks, the eyes are often darked holes. That said, and highlighting around the eyes, mouth, etc, is great.
5. Prefer that all designs are based on a portrait multiple of 2.5 x 3 in terms of Width vs. Height maximums. Thus 250 x 300, 300 X 360, etc.
6. Company name should not be in the image.
7. Image should be straight on view of the mask, rather than profile or angled view.
Our plan is to hire winning artist to design a series of masks that represent our sauces.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte