I'm a second-time new father and I'm looking to have a necklace designed for my wife as a new-baby gift. Both kids have the initials C J, and I'd like to incorporate those letters into a pendant design for a necklace that I'll actually have created.
The design is for a necklace pendant for my wife. She is very creative and very much a girlie-girl who appreciates creativity in design.
This is probably a much different contest than most on this site, but having had success with standard contests here, I thought I'd give this a try...
I'm looking for a design for a necklace pendant. I'd like to incorporate the initials of my new baby boy (initials are C J) into the design. The design could simply be the letters C and J together in some fashion, but I'm also very much open to using the letters in creative ways, such as creating a heart using the letters or some other design that clearly is based on those two letters.
Obviously, because this is for an actual necklace pendant, there are a few specific requirements:
- The design will be a single color (the pendant will probably be created in platinum)
- The design must either be continuous or have all the parts of the design connect as I'll actually be having the design made into a real pendant
- The finished product will only be about a square inch in size, so too much detail will be lost
- There should be an obvious place for the necklace to attach to the pendant, and when attached, the pendant should hang in a fashion that is appropriate for the orientation of the design
- I will probably incorporate diamonds (or some other stones) into the pendant, so feel free to incorporate those into the design as well (or indicate where the diamond(s) would be in the design)