AppAware shares online installations, updates and removals of Android applications. In this way an user becomes aware (App-Aware) of what other users are installing on their mobile phones right now and/or around you!
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
All Android mobile users
1) Meter for applications
- Now each app has a meter that represents its quality (99design_1.png). New meter must fit app design.
- AppAware logo must be included (attached "source" file).
- The meter goes from 0 to 100.
- The meter must contain the text "Certified by AppAware.org".
- The optimal size is 216x54 (like mobile ad). However a round-meter could be of different size (refer to 99design_1.png).
- The app name (i.e. Kindle) has to be included (max length 30 chars). Text must not be "deformed" since we will add it via a script.
- We propose a prototype idea (99design_1_idea.png).
2) Andorid icon for an user
- Each AppAware user belongs to a category. We have 5 categories: white belt ninja for a beginners, till black belt ninja for a pro user (99design_ninja).
- We want to CHANGE this and use the Android logo instead (android.gif).
- We want to increase the categories, having a total of 7 (thus we need 7 "frames" of the same logo).
- We want a space for the username (we will add it via a script).
- We want the AppAware logo to be included in the user's icon.
- One idea is to increasingly show the Android, example:
-- show only the legs for beginners (the rest of the body with transparency)
-- show the full body plus other details (i.e. stars on the body) for pro users