Cómo sven.reiterhoff comenzó su viaje en logo y paquete de imagen corporativa
¿Cómo se te conoce?
¿Cuál es el eslogan de tu compañía?
Making Data Meaningful
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
We are a medium-sized IoT company located in Magdeburg, Germany, which is specialized in industrial software development (B2B). We advise clients who want their applications to run in the cloud e.g. Microsoft Azure and of course, we build software applications as well. In addition, we share our know-how and train our clients' developers in how to deploy and run their applications in a cloud environments. Furthermore, our firm helps companies to improve their effectiveness and competitiveness or even to get a head start in cloud computing.
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
¿Qué colores quieres que tenga tu diseño?
Los diseñadores eligen
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Diseño de inspiración
It's simple and smart because of the ambiguous design choices e.g. the letter b which acts also as a loading / busy indicator.
It's simple, but you have to check it twice to get the idea behind the logo.
Clean 3D optics which looks digital. An isometric approach would have looked good, too.
It's beautiful, clean and on point.
Say hello with snello.
Our dev team would love it, cause its super geeky and fun.
Looks grown up. The idea behind the typo is great. It's harmoniously.
Reminds us on a qr code maybe, or data points in an data viz.
Both words gathered in a clean and simple illustration.
- we already have great deer logos and would love to see some logo designs that focus on our slogan "Making Data Meaningful" in the remaining time
- modern logo (e.g. airbnb, dropbox)
- logo should look more like an adult because we are a b2b company. we address decision-makers who may have one or the other career year on their backs.
- Colouring should not be gender oriented but purple and sky blue could be interesting colour combinations
- We are B2B but due to our high code quality we possess the premium character should be transported via the logo.
- The logo should not be too abstract, but it would be desirable if it has a bit of a kick and is not too bold, while at the same time being easy to understand.
- maybe isometric design
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte