We are looking for a designer to create the book cover for a best seller.
Title: Intentional Possibility: the magic of happiness and the power of change
By Sergio W. Sedas, PhD
Award winning Sergio W. Sedas, PhD. takes you through a journey of self-transformation in which you will awaken into a vibrantly exciting life.
In the style of Blink, the Tipping point, Start with Why, this book teaches you the one principle that opens you up to make great things happen. You will learn about possibility – which is more than a vision, more than a project, more than an idea – it is a powerful state of mind. A state of mind that inspires you, that moves you, that drives you.
Once you understand this principle, the author guides you through the 6 steps to intentionally create possibility. And invites you to immerse yourself into a process in which you will inspire and enroll others to create a project that has a positive influence in over 200 people.
You will learn the six steps to intentionally create possibility.
You will inspire and enroll others to create projects that have a positive influence in hundreds of people.
You will watch people and resources crystalize before your eyes as you become an active and uplifting voice in your community. A voice that inspires people and organizations to make the extraordinary possible.
This is a book that inspires personal growth and leadership.
Foreword by —Jack Canfield
Best Selling Author of The Success Principles™, Dare to Win, and The Chicken Soup for the Soul® series.
Characteristics of the design
1. The book should appeal a wide range of readers:
• People that want to learn to lead and inspire others into creating positive change;
• Corporations that want to develop inspired leadership and resiliency in their team;
• Universities that want to inspire students to find a purpose, face great challenges, and lead people and communities into positive change; and
• People that want to reinvent themselves and their lives to be significant in their organizations and their communities and live a full, happy, and prosperous life.
2. We are looking for a clean, professional cover, but one that is not ‘cold’ or overly serious .
3. The winning design will be used for print books, e-books, and audiobooks so it needs to scale a bit for the different sizes while maintaining its clarity and readability even when at thumbnail size.
4. It must be appealing in bookstore book-rack beside best sellers.
5. Candidates will receive excerpt from the book.
6. In the cover, include the text "Foreword by —Jack Canfield
Best Selling Author of The Success Principles™, Dare to Win, and
The Chicken Soup for the Soul® series"
1. The winning designer will provide a high-quality print-ready version with front, back, and spine (according to specifications provided by the printer we will use), an ebook format of the same cover, and an audiobook format of the same cover.
2. Designer will provide both 2D and 3D images of the cover for use on the web and/or in marketing materials.
3. The contest is mainly to choose a front cover but designers may choose to submit a full cover (front, spine, back) to showcase their talents for the back and spine.
4. This is “a work for hire” and the author will retain ownership of the design.
5. The designer will provide to the author all files associated with creating the final approved version of all cover formats (front cover only for print, full cover for print, ebook cover, audiobook cover, 2D & 3D images, and thumbnails);
6. The designer must indicate the usage license that the author will have for photographs used (if any) and whether the license for the photo(s) is included (or if the author will be expected to purchase it separately from a stock photo site or other source).