aaronprimal necesitaba un nuevo diseño de banner publicitario y lanzó un concurso de diseño en 99designs.
Un ganador ha sido elegido entre 40 diseños de 13 diseñadores freelance.
We need a square flash banner to promote Damage Control Master Formula on MarksDailyApple.com.
Damage Control Master Formula
Mark's Daily Apple is the blog of Mark Sisson, owner of Primal Nutrition, a health supplement company. Mark has a reputation, in part due to the success of his blog, of being a health expert. The flash banner needs to encourage readers of the blog to visit Mark's store and to take what he takes, Damage Control Master Formula - The World's Most Comprehensive High-Potency Formula.
Rotation 1: "I Only Give My Body the Best"
Rotation 2: Damage Control Master Formula Image + the text "Damage Control Master Formula" slides over DCMF Image (preferably with the DCMF image fading to a muted version of the original image, so that the text stands out)
[The image of the product can be pulled from here:
It is the large, featured canister of vitamins.]
Rotation 3: "The Highest Potency Antioxidant Vitamin Formula"
Rotation 4: "Special Offer for Mark's Daily Apple Readers"
Desired Color Scheme: Use the colors found on this site (http://www.primalnutrition.com) and the product label as a guide - blue, white, and gold/yellow.
Accepted File Format:
1. This is how we imagine the banner to look. With that said, and within reason, we are opento creative interpretations. If you think you have a better way to sellthe product in this ad feel free to show us.
2. Rotation 3 could be a part of Rotation 2 with the DCMF image still in the background - just replacing the original text.
3. We would like the banner to be 155px by 155px. We are open to the banner being taller if need be.
4. We are open to creative interpretations for the background of eachslide. Maybe a light blue (with fade to white), a very simple pattern, or just plain white would work.
1. Here is a better way to grab the high-res product shot:
2. We want the banner to constantly rotate slides and never stop.
3. We want the ad to link to this landing page: http://www.primalnutrition.com/mast…a-i-4.html
- Informative and professional.
- Slightly understated ad that intrigues our blog readers and gets them to check out our health supplement store (see "What I don't want" below.)
- Clear and easy to read.
- Too flashy, shiny, or otherwise offensive to our blog readers (i.e. sensory overload from a blinking square)