We need new banner ads for our Living Cookbook recipe management software (see http://www.LivingCookbook.com for details) The banner ads will be used in four contexts:
1) Affiliate ads.
2) Adwords image ads.
3) Facebook ads.
4) Cross-sales: We will put the banner ads on our other product websites (e.g. http://www.HomeInventoryPro.com).
- We want to offer a wide array of banner sizes to our prospective affiliates so the winning banner ads will eventually be displayed in the following sizes:
- However, for this contest I just need four sizes:
- I know that the 88x31 format is really small and hard to work with, but many affiliates really like this size. It goes without saying that you won't be able to fit the same headline text in this format. Just do whatever you think works. I will adapt the winning designs to the other sizes.
- We are looking for creative ideas for the headline. It should intrigue the viewer and arouse their curiosity. One headline I would like to try is "Recipe software that pays for itself in 60 days or your money back." Other possible directions might include (don't use the actual text below - these are just concepts):
- TopTenREVIEWS #1 Recipe Software
- Download.com editor's pick
- Manage your recipes
- Create meal plans
- Calculate recipe nutrition (i.e. want to know if a recipe is good for you?)
- Create a family cookbook for Christmas gifts
- Please don't use URLs in the text. Affiliates don't like that.
- Use eye-catching colors but nothing too garish. We want the customer's eye to be drawn to the ad but we don't want our affiliates to reject the ad because it looks ridiculous on their website.
Call To Action (preferably on a button)
- Buy Now
- Download Now
- Download a Free Trial
- Click Here For a Free Trial
- Each banner ad must inlclude a box shot (see attached file) or "Living Cookbook" or "Living Cookbook 2011"
Target Audience (don't forget the affiliates)
- Two thirds of our customers are women. They tend to be older, well-educated and relatively affluent.
- Bear in mind that these banner ads have two audiences. They have to look good enough that affiliates will want to put them on their websites. And they have to appeal to our target demographic in a way that makes them want to click on the banner.