Go to the Altitude Shoes website (http://www.altitudeshoes.com). There are 3 pictures on the widget (each with a corresponding button): (1) How They Work (2) The Altitude Advantage (3) How To Get Taller ebook. I need to redo these banners to have a more stylish, elegant feel and one more appropriate to an exclusive, high quality product/brand.
I need 5 banners (and a simple button - see further below) designed:
1) Sale / Limited Time Offer Banner advertising free shipping & no tax (similar to the first banner/picture on websites such as http://www.surfdome.com/, http://www.shoefest.com/, http://www.geraldonline.com/)
2) How The Shoes Work (see existing banner on website for idea of content). NOTE - this must include relevant pictures or diagrams of 'How The Shoes Work' (i.e. an illustration of how the shoe fits together (such as the basic photo in the current 'How They Work' page).
3) How To Be Taller ebook (see existing banner on website for idea of content).
4) New Arrivals Sale. Free shipping & no tax on all shoes.
5) Advantages of Height (see existing banner on website for idea of content). Also see the banners on the puatraining.com main website to see the design I am looking for for this banner.
The banners (described above) must be 715 (width) * 200 (height).
The buttons (see below) must be 238.3 (width) * 58 (height).
The "button/s" that I need designed are similar to what is on the widget of the current front page of the altitudeshoes.com website. The current (grey/dark grey) buttons have the effect of allowing the picture to change while you float over them with your mouse. Two designs of this button is enough.
The color schemes or pictures need to be consistent with the page. I would also ideally like real life pictures as backdrops, but this is to the discretion and imagination of the designer. Remember - the ultimate goal here is to sell more shoes, so any design to achieve that is ideal.
Note that I require the graphics in .png or .jpg format. .Png is very much preferable.
Please post on discussion or send me a message if you have any further questions.