nitros necesitaba un nuevo diseño de banner publicitario y lanzó un concurso de diseño en 99designs.
Un ganador ha sido elegido entre 32 diseños de 11 diseñadores freelance.
We do marketing for BigCrumbs.com by referring their site to others. Have been doing it for couple of years now using textual ads via Google and Yahoo.
Would like to increase referrals by placing Banner Ads through popular social websites.
BigCrumbs.com is a website that allows members to earn cash back by shopping online or referring shoppers to become members of BigCrumbs.
Primary Target audience are shoppers or people looking to earn cash back while shopping.
Secondary target audience are people who would like to earn money through referral websites by referring other shoppers.
Banners will be placed by leading ad placement services for nation wide audiences, preferably through social websites, attracting young demographics, who almost do most of their shopping online.
The banner ads are for an existing popular website called BigCrumbs.com. More details are available at the site itself. Wide variety of products and popular merchants available. eBay is their biggest merchant.
1. Designed banners should conform to popular sizes and formats listed below:
Formats: gif, jpg, png
File Size: 50kb or less
728 x 90 Leaderboard (Required)
468 x 60 Banner (Required)
120 x 600 Skyscraper (Required)
160 x 600 Wide skyscraper (Required)
300 x 250 Medium rectangle (Required)
250 x 250 Square (Optional)
200 x 200 Small square (Optional)
336 x 280 Large rectangle (Optional)
300 x 50 Mobile leaderboard (Optional)
2. It should be professional yet playful but not cheap or childlike.
3. It should have little to no animation. (Intellectual animation may be considered)
4. It should be catchy and attractive to target audience with decent amount of graphics.
5. It should reflect the persona or style of the target website.
6. The typeface should be clear, simple and bold. We want something that stands out.
7. No Stock images, lots of images may be referred from the site.
Below is not a requirement but a guideline of a few textual ads that I get the most click. See if it helps in coming up with a catchy Call to Action.
"Earn Cash Back At eBay And Many More Major Retailers Refer your friends and earn more"
"Don't Just Sell On eBay Earn Cash Back Also Refer your friends and earn more"
"Don't Just Buy At eBay Earn Cash Back Also Refer your friends and earn more"
"Earn Cash Back When Shop Get cash back when shopping online Refer your friends and earn more"